[ubuntu-uk] Linux expo in Feb 2011

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Jan 7 14:53:18 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 14:02 +0000, Alan Bell wrote:
> I did request a stand, I am following it up with the organisers.

I've just looked at my diary.  I could come down.  If you need any help
on the stand, I could be there both days, but I'll be on the train so
couldn't bring anything more than a laptop.  Let me know if you want me
so I can book a train and a room if I'm to be there both days.

If not a stand, then let me know which day you guys will be there so I
can meet up.

Regards,		Barry Drake.
--
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!