[ubuntu-uk] LibreOffice vs OpenOffice

Michael Douglas mehall at mehall.co.cc
Tue Feb 22 16:36:11 UTC 2011

On 22 Feb 2011 16:28, "Alan Lord (News)" <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow!
>
> Hassan, if you are replying to several people in one message then using
@soandso is fine by me. :-)

> I do not think we need to be so prescriptive as to require rules about the
syntax of how to reply.

> It's the same as top or bottom posting. I prefer bottom posting, but it's
not the end of the world if peeps use top.

> This just is a mailing list for any one (normal people & geeks) to discuss
Ubuntu related stuff.

> Al
>
> --
> The Open Learning Centre
> http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com

Agreed, Al. It's that kind of thing that puts people of.

Oh, and if this is a top post, blame Google for Android is coded, as I've
never found a setting to change it. Oh, nevermind. Turns out you just need
to respond inline and scroll to the bottom, instead of having a default for
quoted messages. What a pain.

-Mehall