[ubuntu-uk] Preferred online storage solution?

Dave Hanson d.hanson at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 12:05:26 UTC 2011

On 16/02/11 11:45, ubuntu-uk-request at lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
>     1.  A friendly hello... (Hassan "Haz" Williamson)
>     2. Re:  A friendly hello... (Barry Drake)
>     3. Re:  Network traffic monitor that only monitors
>        extra-LANtraffic? (Gordon Burgess-Parker)
>     4. Re:  A friendly hello... (Hassan "Haz" Williamson)
>     5.  Preferred online storage solution? (Dave Hanson)
>     6. Re:  Preferred online storage solution? (Alan Lord (News))
>     7. Re:  Network traffic monitor that only monitors
>        extra-LANtraffic? (Jon Spriggs)
>     8. Re:  Preferred online storage solution? (Simon Greenwood)
Firstly, Hello and welcome to Haz. If you need a hand with anything or
fancy a chat about Ubuntu your definitely in the right place. (and I
can't type as quick as this lot eitherso don't worry :) )

@Al - Thanks for that it sounds like my cup of tea really, I'll give
your link a try ;) . (now don't shout for the daft question) but, I'm
sure I can run dropbox and spider oak along side each other with no
issues whilst I 'shop' around?

@Simon - I've honestly never heard of that one, Ideally I would like a
free service so I will give drop box a try first and see how i get on, I
noticed it isn't very much money too use though and so it may still be
the right choice for me for backups.

@Everyone - Thanks a lot, your all really helpful, it's very much
appreciated.