[ubuntu-uk] A friendly hello...

Hassan "Haz" Williamson haz at hazrpg.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 10:55:58 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,

I've finally signed up to the mailing list and thought I'd say hi to
everyone... hi. :)

Suppose I should introduce myself, my name is Hassan Williamson, some of you
may know me from IRC as HazRPG or Haz, but Haz should suffice. :)

I'm a Cumbria lad, that's really into learning all about the wonders of
Linux; I'm also a competent coder in HTML/CSS/PHP/JavaScript. I do mess
around with other languages like C++/Python/Java, but web development is my
main thing.

I'm currently 23, and doing a top-up year in Computing to make my HND a full
degree. I'm having a few issues with that (transport/money/etc), but
hopefully everything will run smoothly in the end.

I have a few projects I would like to start at some point, but it will have
to wait until I really have the time to devote to them. Who knows, maybe
some of you may even join me one day :). Especially since I would like them
to be open-sourced so that everyone can benefit from them.

I'll spare you all the details of my life, and will end by saying that I
hope to speak/see you guys around sometime and hope that I can contribute
something as best I can to the lovely community we are all part of.

Regards,
Haz