[ubuntu-uk] Hi all

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 22:03:51 UTC 2011

On 08/02/11 20:49, James Smith wrote:
> Hi all thought I would just say hello as I have just joined the loco team and subscribed to the mailing list. Also joined the IRC channel under the nick "Smittix" so hope to speak to some of you soon!
> Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Hi James,

Good to erm... meet you virtually :-)

I don't tend to visit the IRC channel, just haven't got the time but I
do tend to lurk on the mailing list and occasionally post (although not
as much as I'd like these days, just not enough time in the day).  I'm
sure you'll find everyone friendly and welcoming :-)

Rob