[ubuntu-uk] Broadcom driver problem (sigh).....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 7 11:27:29 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-02-06 at 22:53 +0000, alan c wrote:
> A pragmatic possibility might  be to consider getting an appropriate
> Windows driver file and see if that works differently when used
> courtesy of ndiswrapper.

Tried it just now.  The result is EXACTLY the same.  And I've checked ou
that there is nothing wrong with the router - my wife's laptop is just
fine and connects OK.  I'll drop an e-mail to the Belkin support address
and see if they have anything to say.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,		Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/