[ubuntu-uk] Fwd: [Ossg-announcements] Adoption of Open Source across HM Government – London 22/02/11 and 01/03/11]]

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 4 17:18:29 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-02-04 at 11:14 +0000, gazz wrote:
> Barry - I'd like to go to the first one on 22 Feb - which is the day
> you arrive in London. Need to organise something as it starts half an
> hour after your train arrives!

My train arrives at St Pancras at 5.00 pm, so if I go straight there, I
can be at the meeting too.  I have e-mailed to book a place.  Is this OK
with you?

It was lovely to meet up with you at the exhibition on Wednesday, and I
am looking forward to working with you.

Kind regards,		Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/