[ubuntu-uk] team meeting

gazz pmgazz at gmx.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 16:16:09 UTC 2011

OK, having now run through the list: kazam still too buggy IMO (but you
can put it on tomorrow if you like), I use gtk-recordmydesktop so have
installed that instead. Screenshot software is default. Chrome - uppphh!
Agree pidgin much  better than empathy but keeping empathy instead
because it's the default - main advantage of pidgin is OTR but can
install it on-site if someone expresses a need.

Bit of a shag to put a LAMP server on for Wordpress onto a desktop -
demo version on the LAMP server here makes more sense. I'll bring login
info with me.

Cheers,
Paula