[ubuntu-uk] heads up Cloud Expo Europe London Olympia January 2012

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Wed Dec 28 16:11:20 UTC 2011

On 25/12/11 18:05, alan c wrote:
> Heads up:
> Cloud Expo Europe London,  Olympia,
> I see this is being held January 2012, 25-26th
>
> Does anyone know if there will be any representation of Ubuntu,
> community, or such?
> If there is, it is possible I can attend and or help, but I cannot be
> sure just yet.
> http://www.cloudexpoeurope.com/
they don't appear to be attempting to do a Linux side to the show this
year (not surprised really - they didn't do it well last time). I don't
see Canonical on the speakers or exhibitors list so they are not seeing
it as a strategic place to talk about the JuJu and orchestra stuff (or
they haven't got that technology to the point that it can be marketed yet)

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions http://libertus.co.uk