[ubuntu-uk] DVD Booklets?

Matthew Daubney matt at daubers.co.uk
Fri Dec 23 11:14:55 UTC 2011

On 23 December 2011 07:52, Alan Pope <alan.pope at canonical.com> wrote:

<snip>

> I'm also less convinced of the use of the QR code on the front. Personally
> I've never used one for anything other than proving they work. I am pretty
> sure most normal people don't use them either.

They have them on train station platforms now, providing a link to
timetables for trains :) Was the first major use I saw for them. Also
noticed them on a few bus stop type advertising bill boards for games
(again giving a link for more information, though one was a link to
phone backgrounds and stuff)

-Matt Daubney