[ubuntu-uk] ubuntu one and google +

Andres andresmp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 23:00:48 UTC 2011

----- Mensaje original -----
> On 21/12/11 19:19, paul sutton wrote:
> > Are there any plans to add a link to google + as part of the links on
> > ubuntu one
> >
> > there is so far talk to us on facebook and twitter.
> >

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntuone-client-gnome/+bug/907729
>
> Bug filed.
>
> Al.

i do not get it.
At least through facebook/twitter you could use your gwibber. Since g+, linkedin, diaspora* et al. Are not as mainstream and do not even make there way to gwibber (there are bug reports for each) what is the point of adding another link clogging up the gui?
Giving only support for twitter and facebook seems to at least be consistant. I would like more linkedin,g+ and diaspora* but i understand it is mainsteam first.