[ubuntu-uk] qlcodes on ubuntu cd wallets

Jon Spriggs jon at sprig.gs
Thu Dec 22 10:25:36 UTC 2011

2011/12/22 Mark Fraser <ubuntu at mfraz.orangehome.co.uk>:
> On Wednesday 21 Dec 2011 21:59:56 Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
>> I kinda like the idea but all too often the QR codes used are dull and
>> unimaginative. I'm sure you can find a way to make them more interesting.
>> Grant.
> How about doing something like the BBC do with their QR codes
> http://2d-code.co.uk/bbc-logo-in-qr-code/
> or like this
> http://hackaday.com/2011/08/11/how-to-put-your-logo-in-a-qr-code/

Because the reason for having that error correction is to, you know,
correct errors... If you're going to do something interesting with
them, do it in the colouring of the blocks, with the shapes of each of
the blocks or even better, incorporate the QR code into a design.
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs