[ubuntu-uk] qlcodes on ubuntu cd wallets

paul sutton zleap at zleap.net
Wed Dec 21 22:03:31 UTC 2011

On 21/12/11 21:59, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
> I kinda like the idea but all too often the QR codes used are dull and
> unimaginative. I'm sure you can find a way to make them more interesting.
>
> Grant.
> On Dec 21, 2011 9:41 PM, "paul sutton" <zleap at zleap.net> wrote:

hmm not sure,  The codes are autogenerated by the site I gave for the
codes.   I have seen multi colour ones,  (great if you print everything
in colour)  I think they are designed to be simple and practical,  and
for that they seem to work,  not sure how many people use them,  but for
this idea its simply directing people to the ubuntu website.   They are
also recognisable,

now if you could somehow find a way to scan the actual ubuntu circle of
friends logo thing and use that,  then that would work but would require
new software.

Paul