[ubuntu-uk] Precise Pangolin ....

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Mon Dec 19 12:30:36 UTC 2011

Hi there ....   I decided to install Alpha 1 Precise on its release
day.  I have Oneiric on a dual boot, but Precise seems good, so I am
using it almost exclusively.  So far, the bugs I've encountered are few
and far between.  The main one is an ongoing problem with the Software
Centre ...  I can honestly say I never expected this level of stability
with an Alpha 1!  Precise also seems to run faster than Oneiric.  I've
got a really good feeling about it ....   and the future of Ubuntu.

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/