[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu - Wrong Direction?

Gareth France gareth.france at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:18:36 UTC 2011

I don't want to pick on them and I have to say I'm considering the merits
of paying for one of their support subscriptions to aid my business. Would
having access to their knowledgebase and someone at the end of the phone be
a useful asset alongside the free community support? I suppose I'll only
find out by giving it a go.