[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu - Wrong Direction? - posters

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:37:05 UTC 2011

On 2 December 2011 12:27, paul sutton <zleap at zleap.net> wrote:
> On 02/12/11 12:20, Colin Law wrote:
>> On 2 December 2011 11:50, paul sutton <zleap at zleap.net> wrote:
>>> Ok,  this is what i created myself
>>>
>>> http://www.zleap.net/portfolio.html
>> A minor point, it is actually Firefox 8 now.
> So 11.10 has firefox 8,  Ok will update.   however if is able to give
> the once over to make it look better it may be more effective as a poster.
>
>> I know it is not what you were referencing, but on your sysrq document
>> the underlining of the keys to indicate what has to be held down seems
>> to have gone haywire.
>>
>> Colin
>>
> Hmm,  it seems to work here,  (well hitting b at the end does reboot) I
> am not sure, I was just sharing that in order to avoid having to hit
> reset it seems to work not sure if it does exactly as it says though.

I wasn't referring to what it does, just the underlining in the
document.  When I open the pdf in document viewer then under the first
Alt Sysrq line it says that the underlining indicates which which keys
have to held down, but none of the keys is shown underlined, whereas
the second Alt Sysrq line shows them all underlined.

To be frank I have never managed to make this work when things have
gone wrong, but that is a different matter.

Colin