[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu - Wrong Direction? - posters

paul sutton zleap at zleap.net
Fri Dec 2 12:31:30 UTC 2011

On 02/12/11 12:04, Gareth France wrote:
> This is great, would you have any issue with me using these in my business?
>
> On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM, paul sutton <zleap at zleap.net> wrote:

Feel free this is what the are there for,  I am kinda concerned about if
I am actually allowed to use the graphics hence I have put where i got
the screen shots from, however if you have 11.10 they can always be
replaced.

If you can (or want to update) and share the result I can host it or as
alan suggested upload to spreadubuntu (where an earlier version of this
one is)

Paul