[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu - Wrong Direction?

Gareth France gareth.france at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 11:17:21 UTC 2011

> The attitude of Canonical is so poor - so many users have been saying what
> they want; they've ignored,

Examples?

I do agree with essentially everything you say Alan but as you may know I
recently set myself up selling Ubuntu systems over the net and at computer
fairs. I have a number of issues I need clarifying in regard to copyright,
POS marketing materials and any support Canonical may provide to end
retailers. I have contacted the correct departments many times but I'm
being ignored.

So they're human, and they have flaws which need to be worked on, but they
can't please us all.