[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu - Wrong Direction?

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 2 00:58:53 UTC 2011

I certainly do not wish to partake in a flame war. People are naturally
conservative. Take for example how long it took for Lubuntu to gain
adoption. If you are unhappy with Unity, then try any of the other flavours
of Ubuntu. I have to disclose an interest in Lubuntu as I've been with it
and helping since 9.10. I echo the words about Unity, getting a new build
is no mean feat!.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw