[ubuntu-uk] Seeking Linux/Network Engineer

Tyler J. Wagner tyler at tolaris.com
Fri Aug 26 15:15:20 UTC 2011

Sorry if this is unwelcome.

We're looking for a new Linux/Network Engineer at my company. This is a
junior position. We're looking for someone enthusiastic about Linux, who
has experience in general administration tasks, is comfortable on the
command line, and who has a good understanding of IP networking. Full
description attached.

One benefit: we run *only* Ubuntu Linux on the desktop. Do you want to work
for a place where you never have to see Windows?

Please reply to jobs at talia.net.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Always hold your sales meetings in rooms too small for the audience,
even if it means holding them in the WC. 'Standing room only' creates an