[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu One app developer evening, Manchester Sept 1st

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at canonical.com
Fri Aug 12 11:41:36 UTC 2011

Are you near Manchester? And a developer? Then we'd love to see you on
September 1st to talk about web apps and mobile apps and desktop apps
and Ubuntu One.

You get to see me talk about a bunch of APIs we provide to make apps
cooler, and then there will be a beer or three afterwards; Manchester's
got a pretty vibrant dev community, along with the surrounding areas, so
come and have a drink with us and talk about building your latest Ubuntu
app or mobile app or web app or all three, or what you're into. If you
want your applications to easily share data between Ubuntu and mobile
and web, or you want to use Ubuntu single-sign-on in your web apps, come
talk to us :)

Please sign up at eventbrite
(http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1981804631) so we don't overrun the
theatre we've got! September 1st, 7pm, Lecture Theatre C014 at
Manchester Metropolitan University. See you there.

sil