[ubuntu-uk] Losing wireless Connection - off topic

Graham Smith myotistwo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 20:54:38 UTC 2011

Colin

Have you checked with your router switched off, in case it is hiding
> another network on the same channel?  Also there are other devises
> that can use the same frequencies but do not show up (wireless CCTV
> cameras for example) so it would not do any harm to shift to another
> frequency as far away as possible from the current one just in case
> this is the issue.

Wouldn't this also affect my MacBook ?

But having said that, I think your other post may well be correct, as I am
still connected. This is the first evening in weeks, that I have stayed
connected all evening.

For now, I think I will leave it alone, but I will have a look at changing
frequency, assuming the problem returns.

Thanks,

Graham