[ubuntu-uk] Losing wireless Connection - off topic

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 16 17:46:49 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-16 at 18:12 +0100, Graham Smith wrote:
> I have a weird problem with my eeepc 901 running  Ubuntu netbook 10.10
> (but the same problem existed with WINXP and puppy linux 5.2) and my
> wireless connection.

There is a known problem with the Broadcom BCM 4132 wi-fi chipset with
certain Belkin routers.  The problem is certain to show with the Belkin
F6D4230-4 v1.  When I first experienced it, I went out and bought one to
see if the problem is repeatable - it is!

Regards,		Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/