[ubuntu-uk] _connnect: IP & Open source

Andres andresmp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 17:58:32 UTC 2011

Yes they do use an awful lot. This is what we think of most people in buisness development or knowledge transfer.
>From what I understand and I'll put it from my point of view: a materials scientist.

This is professional network similar to linkedin but with a more focused purpouse  of getting innovators, enterpreteneurs (?sorry for all misspelling) and scientists talking. The way I see it to generate more money a country needs create new markets. To create new markets you need new innovative buisness and to do that you need to discover/create new things that brings us to research. (But first you need a population that actually wants new and/or better things, but that is another matter)

But it is pretty new and needs people to ask questions and people share info.

--
Sent from my Nokia N900