[ubuntu-uk] New omputer.......Ubuntu install help

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 12:55:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 13:50 +0100, scoundrel50a wrote:
> On 07/04/2011 13:46, Dave Morley wrote:

> >> I have run 64bit for a while, there are only a couple of apps that ever
> >> play up flash and wine.  Wine is now working well on Maverick and above
> >> and
> > Sorry about that no idea why it sent the full one and a part completed
> > one bad evolution
>
> Which version should I install, Would it be worth installed the beta
> version, or Macverick?

Personally if you are unsure I'd download the iso's for both run them in
try me mode (it will be slower) but you'll see how the hardware reacts
and also which you prefer.

It's worth trying beta if only to report bugs and issues so hopefully
they can be fixed before release.
--
Seek That Thy Might Know

http://www.davmor2.co.uk