[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Virtual Global Jam

Hassan "Haz" Williamson haz at hazrpg.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 07:55:11 UTC 2011

On 2 April 2011 08:20, Alan Bell <alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com>wrote:

> morning all, we are Jamming today, kicking off with a session at 10 am
> helping people get themselves set up with launchpad accounts, and personal
> wiki pages and going through other similar setup bits to help you get
> started.
>
> Alan.

Hi Alan,

I must say I enjoyed the Global Jam :). Sorry I missed the rest of it, but
it was a good laugh. I'll try and attempt to get that audio compiled
together again soon. I've figured out it was placing the PCM files into
/tmp/audacity-<username> so going to make a link to a different folder with
more space and try again :).

How often is the Global Jam, just out of interest?

--
Regards,
Haz