[ubuntu-uk] Meeting 31st March 2011...

Hassan "Haz" Williamson haz at hazrpg.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 07:43:18 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

The meeting for #ubuntu-uk-meeting has ended. Below is a link to the minutes
for this meeting:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/LastMeeting

Just to recap:
- daubers will be sending out an e-mail about the changes about the team
soon (if he hasn't already done so).
- Discussions about the team election process has been deferred until the
next meeting.
- AlanBell has setup a Mumble VoIP server, and we invite you all to join in
the fun. Some more info will be release later on, however for those already
in the know the server is: mumble.libertus.co.uk under port 64738 (default
number).
- Thoughts on Sci-Fi meet? There's an exhibit with some Sci-Fi stuff showing
soon, more details to follow and some discussion about it is in the minutes.
- Plus other various topics... have a read through the minutes :).

Next Meeting:
- This will be held on the 14th of April 2011 @ 21:00 BST (20:00 UTC).
- Please note, clocks have gone forward so the meeting will be held @ 9PM
(if your in the UK). Since we had a bit of confusion about this today.

--
Regards,
Haz