[ubuntu-uk] 10.10 installation workshop in London

John Stevenson john at jr0cket.com
Thu Sep 30 19:33:18 BST 2010

On 30 September 2010 18:51, pmgazz <pmgazz at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

>  My event details are now on the LoCo site at:http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/427/detail/
>
> Thank you
>

> Thanks, will try to make it as close to noon as I can - shall I bring one
> of our laptops with me?
>
> Paula

Hello Paula,
If you can bring a laptop with you then that would be great.

I have 3 Asus Eee PC (900, 1000, 1201N) all running Ubuntu, the EeePC 900
has Maverick Netbook beta on it at the moment, so people can see the
alternative to the desktop.  I should upgrade the EeePC 1000 at the Ubuntu
release party on 10th <http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/307/detail/> I am
also running.

Do you have an electronic copy of the helpsheet you mention?  I am looking
for something a little smaller than the ubuntu-manual.org pdf.  Although
that is a great manual, it is big and scary for a new person.  I'm looking
for a simple intro of a few pages or less...

Thank you
--
John Stevenson
Lean Agile Consultant / Coach