[ubuntu-uk] 10.10 installation workshop in London

John Stevenson john at jr0cket.com
Wed Sep 29 19:59:58 BST 2010

On 29 September 2010 13:35, pmgazz <pmgazz at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

>  It's not on the right day and has a different 'slant' (the VCS wouldn't
> 'get' an install fest) but we're doing a day workshop showing charities and
> community orgs how to install Ubuntu and do basic admin tasks on the 12th.
> http://fb-resilience.eventbrite.com/
>
> We're providing laptops for people to practice on but people can also bring
> their own.
>
> If anyone (with lots of patience) wants to come along and help, it'd be
> much appreciated.
>
> Paula

Hello Paula,
I should be able to come along and help out for the day, I can confirm
nearer the date.

I am running a workshop at the University College London on the 13th, so it
will be good practice for my own session.

Are you planning to use Ubuntu 10.04 or Ubuntu 10.10 - either is fine by me,
just useful to know.

Thank you
--
John Stevenson