[ubuntu-uk] 10.10 demo in Swindon

John Stevenson john at jr0cket.com
Wed Sep 29 07:17:33 BST 2010

On 27 September 2010 22:37, Dianne Reuby <pramclub at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I plan to demo 10.10 on Saturday 16 October at the Museum of Computing
> in Swindon. I won't be offering CDs, but I'll have A4 flyers about
> Ubuntu (edited from one on Spread Ubuntu) and on how to get help
> worldwide, nationally, and locally, plus cards with info on how to get
> it.
>
> I hope to be outside (we have a large concrete canopy) to catch
> passers-by (there's good footfall from the car parks and bus stops) so
> if you're near Swindon come and say hello!
>
> 6-7 Theatre Square, Swindon, SN1 1QN
> Saturday 16 October, about 9.30 onwards.
>
> Dianne

Hello Dianne,
Good luck with your event, I hope its very successful.

Thank you for the pointer to Spread Ubuntu,
http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/, this is a great resource I didn't know
about.  I ended up doing my own posters using Inkscape, which is a great
tool and something that shows of Ubuntu very well.

Thank you.
--
John Stevenson
Lean Agile Consultant / Coach