[ubuntu-uk] 10.10 demo in Swindon

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 22:37:29 BST 2010

I plan to demo 10.10 on Saturday 16 October at the Museum of Computing
in Swindon. I won't be offering CDs, but I'll have A4 flyers about
Ubuntu (edited from one on Spread Ubuntu) and on how to get help
worldwide, nationally, and locally, plus cards with info on how to get
it.

I hope to be outside (we have a large concrete canopy) to catch
passers-by (there's good footfall from the car parks and bus stops) so
if you're near Swindon come and say hello!

6-7 Theatre Square, Swindon, SN1 1QN
Saturday 16 October, about 9.30 onwards.

Dianne