[ubuntu-uk] Pasting home directory into new and version upgrade installs?

Will Bickerstaff will.bickerstaff at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 16:40:29 BST 2010

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> All good questions and I think we should provide you a decent answer
> that is a foolproof as can be.
>
> Wiki?
Definitely a topic worth a wiki page. As you say Alan, these are all
good questions that don't have obvious answers to those that 'don't
get it', and none of them are uncommon. In fact they are all
reasonable questions that anyone about to undertake an upgrade
probably should be asking, and finding out what will happen before
starting.