[ubuntu-uk] Off topic - UK vendor cheeplinux?

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Wed Sep 15 17:18:19 BST 2010

About  3 weeks ago I ordered a few items (a couple of legacy logo
Ubuntu mugs and various stickers) from www.cheeplinux.com. I have
purchased from them in the distant past and expected no problem. The
site says that most purchases will be dispatched next day, although
this is not item specific.

After a couple of weeks I phoned them for a progress update and was
surprised to find that the Contact phone number was not a working one.
I sent an online question about the progress of my order, but received
no reply.

My bank says that unless a specific delivery was given, then 30 days
must be allowed before any extraordinary action can be processed.

I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one. I would like to have the
products, but it is hard to remain very optimistic.

Any experiences out there re this vendor please? Off list if you prefer?
thanks
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user