[ubuntu-uk] Empathy Blocking Contacts

pmgazz pmgazz at gmx.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 15:08:20 BST 2010

I know, I used to like pidgin but empathy kept crashing my desktop for a
while. They've fixed that, but it still has a way to go, I think.

It's a pity Wengo never got anywhere (Qutephone seems to be Win/Mac
only) - that was buggy but it could integrate VoIP social networking
with all the major chat protocols, loved it but couldn't get anyone else
to use it and now it's gone :(

Paula