[ubuntu-uk] Is grandr the best way to use digital projector?

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 31 21:27:37 GMT 2010

Thanks for all the advice. I have my file in my Dropbox, but I'd like to
run from my own laptop if I can so I can learn how.

I've installed the presenter package, and checked my hardware - I have
an ATI Radeon 5000 which has menu items to set up dual monitors (hadn't
looked at that before, I don't like messing with things that I don't
know anything about!) I'm assuming that a digital projector is classed
as a second monitor?

Dianne