[ubuntu-uk] Unity and Gnome Shell

Andrés Muñiz Piniella andresmp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:25:33 BST 2010

Unity doesn't work fine with my acer aspire one 110. But I see what it
potentially can be and I like it, i'll stick with it and report the bugs I
find. E.G. some aplications don't dock properly: Gramps. I first reported it
to gramps and then refered it to ubuntu.
and I still like firefox: i do not want to move to chrome: firefox sync is
just too good for me. And the mozilla guys seem like nice chaps. but it
seems every time I close firefox it closes up unity as well and it takes
some seconds to recover. (I have to confirm this)

Start up times are really bad but I don't know how exactly to report it. Use
is quite slugy as well. I find it a bit silly to say: computer start up time
is slow the computer use is very slow.

I would add the file sharing link so that I can right click on files and
copy their link to share on the cloud: without opening nautilius (or
whatever the browser is)
--
Andrés Muñiz-Piniella