[ubuntu-uk] IFSec show in Birmingham NEC 2011

Cornelius Mostert corneliusmostert at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 10:14:06 BST 2010

Hi

I have been to the 2010 IFSec show (IT and other Security show) at the NEC
in Birmingham and even though it was a very good show I was very
disappointed as there was no Linux stand and was wondering if anyone would
like to setup a stand (businesses or individuals separate or
jointly)http://www.ifsec.co.uk/

It would be £469 / sqm + Vat and + £200 for electricity and lighting (if
required) for 1 week. This is a large international show.
My guess is that we would need +- 3x3 (£5160+- inc elec) or 3x2 (£3506+- inc
elec) meter for a nice stand.
The show is from 16 - 19 May 2011

What are your thoughts??

thanx