[ubuntu-uk] how to's is this useful to someone

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Thu Oct 21 18:16:21 BST 2010

On 21/10/10 16:50, pmgazz wrote:

> On 20/10/10 12:28, Paul Sutton wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have created a quick how to, in order to explain how to take a few
>> photos and print these on 1 sheet of paper, using gthumb,
>>
>> http://www.zleap.net/how-to/howto.htm
>>
>> I am using 10.04 but I am guessing the procedure is the same for 10.10
>>
>> the above links to the work in progress,  I think its more wording and
>> text that needs sorting out.
>>
>> anyway, feel free to use the above,  I have asked on #ubuntu-manual but
>> was told that its too specific,  I am fine with this, but want to share
>> anyway as it may be useful.
>>

>> Paul
>>

> Hi Paul - if it's OK to add a link as a resource for users on our
> website, how would you want to be credited?

No problem, with this, if you're linking to the document then this
should be fine as far as credit goes, I can add my name to the bottom of
the document,

What license are the other help sheets under? If you could let me know
please.  I will try and add an appropriate link.

Thanks

Paul

--

23rd October - Exwick Community Centre 14:00
6th November - Paignton Library 13:30 start