[ubuntu-uk] how to's is this useful to someone

pmgazz pmgazz at gmx.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 16:50:07 BST 2010

On 20/10/10 12:28, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have created a quick how to, in order to explain how to take a few
> photos and print these on 1 sheet of paper, using gthumb,
>
> http://www.zleap.net/how-to/howto.htm
>
> I am using 10.04 but I am guessing the procedure is the same for 10.10
>
> the above links to the work in progress,  I think its more wording and
> text that needs sorting out.
>
> anyway, feel free to use the above,  I have asked on #ubuntu-manual but
> was told that its too specific,  I am fine with this, but want to share
> anyway as it may be useful.
>

> Paul

Hi Paul - if it's OK to add a link as a resource for users on our
website, how would you want to be credited?

We already make helpsheets from our training workshops available and I
could make a new page for links to contributed 'tips & tricks' helpsheet
in our training pages http://www.fossbox.org.uk/?q=node/16 -  I know
end-users find this kind of specific task-sheet very helpful.

Cheers,
Paula