[ubuntu-uk] Support - Where are we in the real world

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Oct 21 15:28:09 BST 2010

On Thu, 2010-10-21 at 15:17 +0100, pmgazz wrote:
> I think we might want to stop feeding the troll?

Sadly, I have to agree with Paula.  I want to say that you guys have
bent over backwards to help me, and it really is appreciated.  When I
think of the quality of help I get from computer manufacturers and from
my ISP, you guys are fantastic!!!  Plus I don't have to put up with a
phone conversation with a lovely guy in Delhi who would probably be just
great if only I could understand his English.

The IRC log someone posted made me cringe.  You don't deserve this!

Barry.
--
Sent from my Dell Netbook using Ubuntu - the window-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.