[ubuntu-uk] Release Party Photos

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 17:56:23 BST 2010

On 20/10/10 16:36, Dianne Reuby wrote:
> Hardly a party, but we had fun! Met a few Linux users and told them
> about our LUG meetings, met a few people who were thinking about taking
> the plunge with Ubuntu so were happy to try it out. Met a fellow
> Ubuntu-UK member who let me play with his OLPC (thanks Alan!).
>
> And thanks to Popey who inspired our poster. :)
>

> http://museumofcomputing.org.uk/gallery/category/8
>
> Dianne

Looks good.  I wish I could have made it, alas I've been so busy.

If things work out down here in Devon we might be able to have a release
party for 11.04 in April.  I guess we don't need much, maybe a couple of
PCs to demonstrate Ubuntu and some refreshments, CDs etc and maybe a
follow up event to help folks install Ubuntu.

Rob