[ubuntu-uk] Support - Where are we in the real world

jim.cameron at buhlergroup.com jim.cameron at buhlergroup.com
Wed Oct 20 11:02:25 BST 2010

> Yeh right, you think that is rude, I kept my tongue,  it
> could have been much worse, much worse.

I think that's probably enough, Mr Matthews. The people on this list have demonstrated superhuman patience and understanding when dealing with you, and have received nothing but abuse in return. It is your own attitude that is preventing you from receiving help, and if you can't understand this and tone down the rudeness and the sense of entitlement, you should probably just leave.

jim
--
Jim Cameron
Software Engineer

Buhler Sortex Limited
Research and Development Department
20 Atlantis Avenue
London E16 2BF
Registered in England No. 434274
T +44(0)20 7055 7607
F +44(0)20 7055 7701

Mail to: jim.cameron at buhlersortex.com
www.buhlersortex.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential,
may be legally privileged and is designated exclusively
for the intended recipient. Access by any other person is
not authorised. Any disclosure of this e-mail or of names
of persons mentioned therein as well as any storing,
copying, distribution and dissemination is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
delete this e-mail and notify the sender by phone or by e-mail.