[ubuntu-uk] Fwd: Release Party Photos

pmgazz pmgazz at gmx.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 09:27:37 BST 2010

I've just got around to putting some pics from our ICT for Resilience
workshop on Facebook - which was basically an Ubuntu installation, tour
and maintenance basics workshop:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fossbox/246451092550#!/album.php?aid=237905&id=246451092550
The Lottery funded us to advocate and train the voluntary sector to use
more FOSS.

It wasn't the usual install fest/party but people said it was a lot of
fun and they'll pass it on in their organisations.

Paula