[ubuntu-uk] Christmas pis^H^H^H Party

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 19 13:02:39 BST 2010

  On 19/10/10 12:22, pmgazz wrote:

> Agree, Hub much nicer :)
>
> Paula

OK, several votes for the Hub then! I would rather go for the Kings
Cross Hub as the Islington one has about 8 flights of stairs and no
lift. I gave them a call, they are thinking of doing a shared event for
several smaller groups (we had about 20 people last year and Kings Cross
has a capacity of 130), possibly on Thursday 16th of December, or
perhaps Friday 17th. Cost might be a bit more than the £5/head it was
last time but it won't be expensive, they might want to do the drinks
and catering themselves or charge corkage so we may or may not be able
to all bring mince pies like last time.

Alan.