[ubuntu-uk] Wanted: Inverness - Support - Where are we in the real world

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Sun Oct 17 11:48:12 BST 2010

On 16/10/10 22:52, Daniel Case wrote:
> Would help if I could, I'm based near Doncaster though...I went to Ayr once,
> lovely place :)
> Could you try to help them via remote assistance as well as phone Al?

Unfortunately the current problem is display related and their limited
technical experience means that it is almost impossible for them to
describe usefully. I do not have a remote access. I have used gitso
with others in the past which is good for non display stuff. I am not
experienced much in remote access anyway, except basic gitso.

They have just purchased a new laptop to supplement the desktop
machine, and are still interested in having the laptop also dual boot.

--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user