[ubuntu-uk] Support - Where are we in the real world

Ged Byrom ged.byrom269 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 20:20:44 BST 2010

On 15 October 2010 18:50, Paul Jones <paul at pjitsolutions.co.uk> wrote:

> Anyone know if there is a Manchester/Warrington/Cheshire LUG? I found a
> Manc one but it was a Wordpress blog with nothing apparently obvious to
> "join up".
>
> Paul Jones
> (Peejay1977)

Manlug used to be based at Manchester University but has recently moved to
 MadLab. The next meeting is on saturday 16th october. MadLab is on Edge
Street in the city centre. Web site is : http://madlab.org.uk/
You will find details of other interesting things that are going on there.
Including ubuntu things (occasionally)
You can join the manlug mailing list here :
http://www.manlug.org/?page_id=779  The meetings are 2pm - 4pm officially
but can go on longer. Just turn up everyone welcome.

  Ged.