[ubuntu-uk] Support - Where are we in the real world

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Thu Oct 14 22:19:00 BST 2010

On 14/10/10 22:11, John Stevenson wrote:
> I am based in South London SW16 and am often in the City.
>
> I am happy to cycle around the area if there is somewhere safe to leave
> my bicycle.
>
> Happy to help out with basic support issues when I can.
>
> Thank you

I presume the idea of this thread is those of us who can offer help to
others put down our locations in case anyone else near by needs help?

If so, I'm based in Torquay, Devon.  I'm currently working in Exeter so
I'm happy to pop in and give someone a hand if they're in the Torbay
area or in and around Exeter (although it's easier for me to pop and see
someone in Exeter during a week day after work).

Rob