[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu/Linux is still not an OS for themasses -discuss

Paul Jones paul at pjitsolutions.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 18:00:03 BST 2010

John, you're still missing my point. And I never said that because I am not experiencing the issues then it must be wrong.

I totally understand what its like to have a problem and to feel like its not being addressed. I'm simply saying that your view seems to be that the entire community isn't willing to help you, that's just not the case. Some people on forums/communities love to be controversial and make life hard for others but you need to plough through it and seek the answers you need.

All I'm saying is, the answers ARE out there, you need to keep at it, not lose faith and try and remain positive about it. There are plenty of people willing to help you, and I'd like to think If your attempts are being directed at the right people, you will get help, and answers.

Maybe this is something you should take up offline with the forum admins to seek a resolution and stop this sort of thing happening again.

P.S. I agree this thread has definately run its course and is in danger of going very astray.

Paul.