[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu/Linux is still not an OS for the masses - discuss

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Wed Oct 13 17:21:43 BST 2010

On 13 October 2010 17:08, John Matthews <jakewc2 at sky.com> wrote:
> Options I have tried and got nowhere again with.

I don't know what to suggest then. I know a lot of people get help
with their systems.

> To be honest with you, its pissed me off you bought up that thing about
> contacting people in the middle of the night.

I think you may have misunderstood my point. I was merely highlighting
reasons why people say they can't/won't help. Nothing more. I have had
late night calls myself and it's a reason I use for not taking calls
in future.

>I have not done that on
> here, or the ubuntu group, so I know there is only one reason for you to
> have bought that up. That is out of order, its nothing to do with you.
> It explains a hell of a lot though. Out of order.

Sorry if you're offended by my examples. That wasn't my intention.

Al.