[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu/Linux is still not an OS for the masses - discuss

סאמואל letstalkaboutpoo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:23:14 BST 2010

Well said MR Pope.

There is a learning curve from windows 98 and windows 7~ just as there is
changing from windows to mac and also windows / mac to linux.  I think
Ubuntu is much simpler to use because the majority of things will work out
of the box but like Alan Pope said to expect something free like Ubuntu to
work 100% out of the box is a little too much.

The only problem I have really ever had with Ubuntu is getting the macbook
isight camera working, and it is now! ;)